prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Pictures from the 100th Washington Parish Fair Parade.

First tractors, then fire trucks, then school bands, and then horses. A few cartoons character here and there and some candidates for public office. Plus sailors, soldiers, and marines.












The two ladies in grey tops are Justin's Aunts, They really enjoyed the parade and collected much loot for Johnny Lynn. Even a stuffed tiger.




This gracious lady is the wife of the Mayor of Franklinton, Jennifer Fleming. We have exchanged emails over blogs and exchanged waves during the parade. She has a blog on a dream trip to Europe with great photographs. She is greeting Justin and Johnny Lynn in the second picture. They have known each other for a long time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->