prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, October 17, 2011

The old prune picker elected President of the Lincoln Council on Aging.

It must be that my new beard so impressed the Board of Directors of the Lincoln Council on Aging that they elected me to be the President of the Council. The election was held on the afternoon of October 17, 2011. I am to serve for one year. I shall try to do a good job.


Here are some items from the Bylaws of the Council on Aging.



I do know something about aging. I celebrated my 86th birthday last July.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats Prunepicker
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mr. President! I think the beard did the trick! Here's to a great year! Keep up the good work on the blog. - A.B.-

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->