prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feeding the fish and the cat.

This afternoon I fed the fish and the cat over at the Adam's new house. Pretty tough job but someone had to do it. John is in Baton Rouge on business. I wanted to come over here and test my iphone mobile hotspot anyhoo so I volunteered for the job.

 The fish enjoyed their food.





So did the kitty. He is about due for a name, unless Kerry has already named him.







No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->