prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday errands

This was a Tuesday for errands. At 5:00 am I was at Jefferson Corner for coffee with the Liars Club.


At 6:30 am I reported to the VFW Post for breakfast.


At 11:30 am it was off to the Senior Center for lunch.


At 12:45 pm I went to the Soap Opera Laundry to pick up some clothes.

At 1:00 pm I stopped to get my toe nails cut.


Don't they look nice?





Then at 1:30 pm I stopped at an auto inspection station. My sticker is now good until next December
.

At 2:00 pm I stopped at the grocery store. What a day. It was sure good to get home and hit the recliner!

1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->