prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Royal Blues.

The Royal Blues are the pep squad/pom pom girls of Louisiana Tech. They are really very good. I got some pics of them last night at the SMU vs Tech basketball game.



They even sit the same. There are 20 of them. They all have straight hair of the same length. One of their moves is to all throw their hair in unison by tossing their heads in unison. What happened to wavy hair?


They are really good. What a lot of work they must do to get so good. I even saw a basketball game last night.


We won. The game was close and exciting.

1 comment:

  1. They're called Regal Blues.. not Royal Blues

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->