prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ringgold Buffet

Members Farley, Boddie, Roebuck, Russell, and photog Monson were holding a special meeting of the Jefferson Corner Liars Club, Wed, Dec 22, when Farley moved that we adjourn to the Log Cabin Cafe in Ringgold.

The motion was seconded and passed so off we went to Ringgold, which is some 50 miles southwest of Ruston. Russell drove and Farley was the co-pilot. We took the scenic route going.

  The buffet was delicious, especially the apple dumplings.





I know that I was very happy with the meal!



1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->