prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas at John and Kerry's.

Sure was lovely. Present were John Adams, Kerry Adams, Joy Newberry, David Newberry, Ethan Newberry, Ross Newberry, Christian Newberry, Katie Miller, Justin Miller, Johnny Lynn Miller, and Chuck Monson.

The high light of the day was when John and Kerry opened a present from Joy and Katie. It was a  beautiful professional photograph of their four grandchildren. The photograph taking required a high degree of planning and secrecy. John and Kerry were completely surprised and delighted. The skullduggery was a success!



Everyone crashed after a delicious meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->