prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Physical data and exercise log.

On future blogs I plan to post my daily physical data at the bottom of my blog.  A line of data will give the date, weight, waist size, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and number of steps I made that day. The data will probably be for the day before the day of the blog.

This will make it possible to make a graph of some this data for use in doctor visits. But my main reason for doing this is to give me an incentive to eat right and to exercise. I was born hungry and lazy. I like to eat and sit in a recliner. If I was allowed to follow my natural inclinations I would be very overweight and would be in such bad condition that I could barely walk. (I am just about in that condition now). Being committed to posting the data should help me to bring my weight down and to walk.

I hope to get my weight down to 210 and to be able to walk 10,000 steps per day.

Date            Weight Waist    High Low Pulse Temp Steps
                                                 BP    BP

10.12.24 249 50.2 111 58 71 96.3 1250
10.12.25 249 50.5 139 66 65 96.5 1306
10.12.26  248.8 51 138 59 63 96 1837








No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->