prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Place for a pavilion.

The Senior Center is interested in building a pavilion next to the present building. I have been delegated to look into the cost, etc.

Here is the place we are thinking about building the pavilion. I visited a contractor today. It was hard to discuss when I was not sure what was desired. We need more planning. I would like to build something like the structure in the picture below.

It is an interesting project that has many aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->