prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, September 27, 2010

My New Chair.

This is a picture of my new chair. This scene looks like the nerve center of the civilized world, huh? On my left is my Apple Pro Mac laptop. On my right is my desktop with Windows 7. Of course my iphone is always on hand.

I had several days of agonizing over the color of my new chair. It was available in red and black. I chose red but was immediately deep in second thoughts. This chair is a big part of my life. Quite often I have to sleep in my chair. (Cough, trouble breathing.) I am in it a lot. There is a good chance that I will die in it.  It is the center of my living area.

I liked the red but thought; is it a sissy, gay color? Black would be manly and not show spots as much as the red. But I am glad I went with red. It looks good, huh? Anyway, I am so tough that I could have a pink chair if I wanted to, huh?
.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->