prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Dinner at the Newberry's.

I had a nice visit and a delicious dinner at Joy and David's last night. Joy is my grand daughter. She is the oldest daughter of my daughter, Kerry. She lives 35 miles away from Ruston in West Monroe. Joy and David have three nice boys, Ethan, Ross, and Christian. Joy lives in a world of men.



David and Christian (20 Months)



Ethan (9)


Ross (6). He is growing some new teeth.


Ethan introduces me to Lady. Ethan brought Lady home the other day. Joy is glad to have another female in the house. All of the Newberrys enjoy Lady.


Lady is a hamster. She will eat out of Joy's hand. She appeared to be very nice.






Ross, Joy, and Christian. Ethan relaxes in the background.


Christian and I agree that it had been a lovely evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->