prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

John's latest toy. (a vital tool for hunting)

John just purchased a Polaris Ranger UTV. It was a used vehicle but in good condition, He wanted an off road vehicle that would seat three. Him and two grandsons.


Plenty room for three in the cab.


Justin, the deer hunter from Franklinton came to help initiate the Ranger UTV.

John and Justin loaded their guns to go hog hunting.

Off they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->