prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, September 2, 2017

The meds in my life.

This is a list of the meds that I take at the present time. Thirteen different drugs and vitamins. Eleven doses every morning and ten every evening. That is 21 a day and 147 per week.



It takes 20 to 30 minutes every week to load my weekly dose box.


Here is my tote b0x full of goodies.


Some pills have to be cut in two.



Weekly pill box full.


These are the pills for tomorrow morning. It probably takes five minutes to take my pills. My esophagus problem requires that I take care swallowing. (I have had trouble swallowing my meds.)


I estimate that it takes an hour and a half every week to prepare and take my meds. Seems to be worth it.


2 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->