prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, September 18, 2017

No swimming for awhile!

My lower left arm is swathed in a wound bandage.


A sweet dog (Rusty, alias Waffles) was so happy to see me that he jumped up and his sharp paws tore up my arm. I am still very fond of him!


My poor arm. Must be kept dry and clean until healed.


1 comment:

  1. That's a wicked wound. My dog also scratches me in the same place with his "happy to see you" jump ups.
    Keep some antibiotic salve on that, with occasional sunshine doses.
    IMHO

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->