prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Senior Circle 10th Anniversary Party

Lots of fun, lots of laughter, door prices, lots of music, and a free lunch!. That is my kind of place. I am a member of the Northern Louisiana Medical Center and was happy to be at the party. Tami Davis is the Senior Circle Advisor. She is a nice live wire and knows how to throw a party!

My table of friends at the party.


Here are some photos of the festivities. Starring Tami.








Tami also dances!



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->