prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Cabbage and Sausage Lunch in Monroe.

Rhonda invited me to lunch at her Mom's home in Monroe. Her husband Michael works nearby and joined us. I love Cabbage and Sausage. I also love these three people. Rhonda, Michael, and Rosa.


I know I am strange but I am also very fond of Rhonda's dogs. She has seven. She brought only two to lunch in Monroe. It was so good to see Flip Flop. Flip Flop lost his left rear leg to cancer a few years ago.



What a sweet old dog. The picture below is a typical Rhonda pose.  Flip Flop and Rhonda are joined by Jasper.



Rosa joins the group. She and the dogs are good buddies.


Rosa gave me a grand flag she had from a old business. The VFW Post in Ruston will fund a good use for it. The flag is about 6 by 10 feet.


Boy! I made a haul.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->