prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

K-9 Creations of Ruston. Good place for dogs.

Located at 692 Burgessville Road. This is a mile or so east of HWY 33. (Famersville Highway) Phone 318-245-6234. I visited there this morning and saw the owner calm a frantic dog. She knows how to talk to dogs. (lots of love) The owner is Tammy Knowles.


Tammy has lots of good help.





I know this good help. She is Breanna Ray. Breanna is the daughter of my maid, Rhonda Ray. 





Below is a happy customer. Named Beignet, I think.






No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->