prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

My daughter Kerry Lee Adams is a "Cat Whisperer".

John's puppy Rusty and my cat Patches had an appointment Tuesday morning at the Vet for surgery. After six o'clock Monday evening they were not to have any food or water. Patches had to go into a cage. I tried twice to put her in the cage but Patches would jump out before I could close the door. I really had her scared and jumpy. I had treated her pretty rough. She was scared and jumpy. She was hiding in my trailer. I was shook up too and disgusted with myself.

Kerry is famous for taming and handling cats. She deserves the title of Cat Whisperer. I asked her to go to my trailer and put Patches in the cage.


She soon returned and said Patches was in the cage. I could not believe it. Patches is a wild cat who came out of the woods a year and a half ago. Bit Kerry just has a way with cats. Patches has tamed up quite a bit, however. She had her third litter of kittens in my closet a couple of months ago.

John and I delivered Rusty and Patches for fixing on Tuesday and picked  them up on Wednesday.






Patches came home kinda sick. Could not hold food down. She is better today.

If Patches had done to me what I done to her I would never talk to her again. But Patches was her old lovable self to me today.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. I think all of my children and your Mother are Cat Whisperers.

      Delete

!-- Site Meter -->