prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Techsters vs FIU. Volleyball.

I went to the game tonight feeling sorry for FIU. I thought - some little college up against mighty Louisiana Tech. But they won all three games with no trouble at all. Tech did not get over a score of 15.

It turns out that FIU is Florida International University, a large research college located in Miami. It is the fourth largest college in the US with a student body well over 50,000.

I came home feeling sorry for Tech  - a little ollege in Louisiana with a student body well uner 15,000.






We had a good half time show. The Regal Blues danced. They will soon be busy in the basketball season.



I enjoy volleyball. I played many games on Okinawa. Not many people agree with me. I counted 45 people in the stands. I counted about 45 people on the game floor. Players, officials, and staff. I worry that volley ball will not be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->