prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Joy's First Half Marathon.

I am so proud of my grand daughter, Joy. She ran in the Second Annual Dirty South Marathon today. (11.15.2015) It is held in West Monroe. She came in eighth in the old ladies group of 34. Age 40 to 44. Very very good!












There she is. Blue top and black pants. 





Almost finished.



She was about a minute faster than time on clock.



A well deserved rest!



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->