prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, November 9, 2015

A Day at Lake Bruin.

Every year John rents the Entergy fishing camp at Lake Bruin for several days.



We all gather (I usually attend one day.) and have a good time. Fishing, bonfires, eat too much and play board games. This time at Lake Bruin has became traditional and is much enjoyed. Thanks John.

Here are some pictures of the Newberry boys and John boating along the lake shore to take in some limb lines.



Below is a nice shot of the Newberry family at the this year's Lake Bruin trip. Ross,  Christian, David, Joy, and Ethan.


At exciting part of this year's Lake Bruin trip was a party for the 61st birthday of my daughter Kerry.



I drove two hours each way on Saturday. It rained all the way both ways. It was worth it. I had a lovely time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->