prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Lady Techsters play Stephen F Austin. 11.21.2015.

Good game. We won again. (76 to 44) Lot of familiar faces in the spectators.


Two nice ladies I met at COA. Ex Lady Techsters.


A regular couple. 


The Right Ears.


This gentleman has sat in this seat since the stadium was built 30 some years ago.


The man on the right is Les Guice,  the President of Tech. The ladies are his wife and his mother in law. I have had lunch with his mother in law over the years at the Council on Aging.


Assistants to the Officials. (Loyal Plus Fans)



Champ. Life of the party.


The Toss.





Zero tuba game. No band.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->