prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A visit to the kittens.

I visited the kittens at the farm today. That was a mistake. I parked at the gate. I got out of the car and walked to the gate to unhook it and open it up. While I was unhooking the chain I noticed the two kittens running like mad from the barn to my car. And get in it. They never once tried to do that while they were living at our place. I was pleased that they recognized me (or my car) from a hundred or so feet and ran to me. I think that they were happy to see me. It may seem odd but I am fond of them and it warmed my heart to think that they were fond of me.

However, I want them to be happy at the barn. I will not visit them again for a while. They look clean and well fed. I can get reports from Skip.






No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->