prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

The dunking dogs of Latech played Millsaps College

We won easy and big, 95 to 33. I thought that we were going to score 100 but we slowed down at the end. Millsaps College is a small schoiol in Jackson, Mississippi. The score reflects the size of the two schools.


Mr Right Ear is back for the new season.








No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->