prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Techster softball. Double header with North Texas.

I think that softball games are always in weather that is too cold or too hot. Today was too hot. For the first game I sat in the stands and tried to stay in the shade, that kept moving. For the second game I sat on the lawn and held an umbrella against the sun.

The LaTech softball girls are playing real good. Home runs now and then, good hitting otherwise, and hardly any errors. It is fun to watch them play. They won both games of the Saturday double header and the single game on Sunday. Swept the series. I could not go Sunday.


Star Spangled Banner.


An award to Coach Robinson for 400 lifetime wins.


Good hitter.


This fan had a nice picture of the player she was rooting for!




The Alma Mater salute.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->