prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Bluegrass Club meeting. April 11, 2015.

What a good show. Attendance was down. Show quality was way up! Seems a shame that there was not a bigger crowd. Remember. Second Saturday of the month. Arcadia RR Station.



Bluegrass Country.


Back Forty.


Mom plays the bass fiddle. Real good!


She sings with her son.


County Switch. Top notch musicians.


Clancy Ferguson Band.


Clancy is from Mountain View, Arkansas. They play some music there.


Clancy fiddles and can really sing. See post before this one.

100 days to my 90th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->