prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Reduced the chicken flock.

The Adams Farm decided that there was too much cleaning up to do for the six chickens. The big white "Gentle Giants" really do a job. The beautiful bantam rooster just crowed too much and too loud!

The flock gave up two white hens and the rooster. Given to a farm down the road. Now have only two white hens and one black hen. It sure is quiet around here. Less cleaning up, but less eggs. Much less to photograph.


Two for a drink at the waterfall.

87 days to 90th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->