prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Gazebo, rooster, and kitty.

When I come home after morning coffee, swim, etc, I usually retire to the Adams' gazebo and finish my coffee over the morning newspaper.


Notice the pretty metal rooster beside my chair.



Recently I have been joined by a kitty (from out of the woods?). The kitty is very affectionate and rubs on my ankles. The kitty will get on the railing and rub on the back of my head. The kitty really loves the rooster.





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->