prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Celia, my old friend is happy.

She is also in a very pretty picture. She is on a walk in Jackson Hole, Wyoming with my grand daughter Corrie Faith Wright. Corrie has been in Hawaii for a year plus and has just been reunited with Celia. Doesn't Celia look happy?


Brother Mark Wright commented that Celia never looks at the camera. Corrie confessed that she was holding a treat over the camera. It was worth it. Isn't that a beautiful photograph? Corrie has a way with cameras and photos.

Every time I pull out a camera, Midnight, our black lab dog runs away. He can not stand to even have a camera aimed at him!

I was present when Celia came home from the kennel with Corrie and Chad in Jackson, Wyoming. Several years ago. See the gray beard? Jackson, Celia, Chad, and Corrie have a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->