prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Friday night Volleyball. First league game in C-USA.

First league game in the new league. The Techsters played UTEP or the University of Texas at El Paso. They were good. They won the first two games and the fourth game. I enjoyed the evening, however.

When I walked into the Thomas Center I was one of two spectators on my side of the stadium. There were about 30 on the other side. I do  not understand why volleyball does not draw a bigger crowd.


Then.


Us.



Room for more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->