prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lethargy


I am in a lethargic state quite often. I mean really lethargic.
Quite often in the car but not always. I will sit (usually have the radio on) and sit and sit. With no interest in anything. I usually go to sleep. I often spend 1 1/2 to 2 hours doing this. Not every day but sometimes twice in a day. I will pull up to Walmart or Super-one and just sit.

It is not healthy and I should stop it. It is part of feeling blue.  I need to make myself an exercise schedule. Have I mentioned that before?


1 comment:

  1. You should speak to your doctor, explain this and discuss antidepressants. They did a world of good for my dad, but he waited three and one-half years after my mother's death before doing so. He was doing the same as you. I hope you'll consider it.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->