prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Baseball and Softball time.

I watched some of the Dawg vs University of Arkansas at Little Rock game last night. Small crowd-- only three fans on tight wad hill. We won.


It was nice to see the Colemans at the game. They are home from the basketball finals in Vegas.

Starting this evening, March 20 and continuing through Sunday, the 31st there will be 14 baseball and softball games  played at Louisiana Tech. That is right. There will 14 games in 12 days. Can I do it?

Is there such a thing as sports fan fatigue?



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->