prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

18 straight wins!

The Louisiana Tech mens basketball team won their last home game last night. I think that I was at every game. They won every home game and they have won their last 18 games straight. They have won 26 games overall and only have lost 3 games. It has been fun watching them get better and better as the season went on.


The Dawg was on the ball.


Right ear was in his place.


We only could find one tuba.


Michael White before his coat came off.


I do not know why these fans were so glum. We were ahead.




After the game the players and the fans got together. Mutual admiration society.


Good win. 88 to 61.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->