prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Latech Homcoming Parade.

I got to attend the parade and duck the candy thrown at observers. The lead car had the Grand Marshall throwing candy. That is why his arm is in front of some of his face. The Grand Marshall was the alumnus of the year, Justin Hinckley. Justin is a loyal fan of the Bulldogs and Techsters. We became acquainted by attending many of the same athletic contests. He is a real nice guy and I count him as a friend. I felt like a big shot knowing the Grand Marshall!

Hey Nancy, is there French on  this float?

It was a great parade. It was at least 15 minutes long. I enjoyed it. I know all the children picking up candy did.

One float threw hotdogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->