prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Joy and Christian

This is a recent picture of my Grand daughter Joy and her youngest son, Christian Steven Newberry.

This picture was taken in the West Monroe Cracker Barrel Gift Shop. We were eagerly waiting for our names to be called.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute picture. You must be proud to have such pretty grandkids and even prettier great grandkids. There are not words to describe the cuteness of Christian.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->