prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Busy Friday.

5 am meeting of the Jefferson Corner Liars Club.
7 am aqua-exercise at the Tech Natatorium.
8 am meet son in law John Adams at the Waffle House for breakfast.
11 am luncheon meeting at the Senior Center.
4 pm attend Techster soccer game.
7 pm attend Techster volleyball game.
9:15 pm highly anticipated visit by Katie and Johnny Lynn Miller from Franklinton, LA. I helped John and Kerry welcome the honored visitors.


Pictures of lovely Johnny Lynn.

Tomorrow will not be so busy. Just a Ethan soccer game in Monroe. I sure need a rest!


1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->