prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The 2 of 9.

This a a picture of me and my sister Dallas. The picture was taken about 1930. I would have been 5 and Dallas 17. She was so beautiful! Dallas was always a good buddy to me. We are the only ones left of nine siblings.




Dallas 80 years later at the grand age of 97.

Chuck 80 years later at the grand age of 85.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->