prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, August 31, 2015

DNA and left hip replacement.

I am feeling guilty. Both of my darling daughters are having their left hip replaced within a month. This is most likely due to their DNA. My oldest daughter, Nancy, is almost 69. Her surgery is scheduled for September 10 in Irvine, California. My youngest daughter, Kerry, is almost 61. Her surgery will be scheduled soon in Louisiana.

Where did the DNA come from? Their Mother or me? Never mind, I feel guilty. I pray that both surgeries go smoothly and that Nancy and Kerry have a great recovery.


Nancy and Kerry when they were little girls. We did not know about the left hips then.


Nancy


Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Goodness gracious, I hope you're kidding. The only thing responsible for my deteriorating hip is arthritis. It's just a coincidence. I love your DNA.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->