prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

New life in the Koi Pond.

Some time last year John put some tiny turtles from Lake Bruin in the Koi Pond. One of the turtles has really grown. Here is a recent photo.


Interesting looking guy. He is sharing the Koi Pond with this frog.


And some Koi.







Incidentally the next milestone in my life is my 95th birthday. July 20, 2020. You are invited to the party. I sure hope you can make it. It is only 1797 days.

A guy needs some excitement in his life. I enjoyed the countdown to my 90th birthday. Now for the countdown to my 95th.





1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->