prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, August 3, 2015

Olympic Music Festival.

The Festival is held in an unique setting. In a pre World War barn and farm. You can sit outside the barn doors at a reduced price. In the barn there are a couple of seats on bails of hay. Sarah Chang is a world  renowned violinist. She was the featured artist. Mark met us at the festival.










We were huddled along the barn in the shade. Holly thought violin music went great with rolling down the hill, We all enjoyed the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->