prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, June 22, 2015

The roof of my fifth wheel trailer leaks a lot.

I have lived in a fifth wheel trailer for thirty years. I have had many roof leaks. The bad thing about an RV roof leak is that you can not find them. You end up calking all the seams on the whole roof. Then, eventually you get another leak. I had the whole roof treated after we moved to HWY 544 a couple of years ago. The other day I got a big leak. I think a tree branch falling caused the leak.

Well I have given up on my RV roof. I am having a roof installed over my roof. American Carport in Ruston is going to install a roof over my fifth wheel trailer this week. They delivered some frame parts today.





Looks like rugged steel stuff. Should stop most tree parts. I am going to be cozy and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->