prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Oh oh! A water puddle in my living room slide-out.

I really had the roof water proofed a couple of years ago. I thought that all was well. But this morning there was a water puddle under my slide-out table.


I have an RV Repairman coming to take a look at it. The floor in the slide-out needs replacement because of previous water rot problems. The space between the floor and the outer floor is full of water now. (At least at the one end)

It is always something. This something could be expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->