prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Checking the roof.

The RV Technician came today and checked for leaks. He found two years worth of tree droppings on the roof. The leaves had composted and made a dirt layer an inch or two deep. This makes it difficult for water to run off.



I could have a garden on my fifth wheel roof.

No obvious leaks were found. Holes were drilled in the subfloor of the slide-out to let the water drain. A couple gallons dripped out in an hour or two. Will put fans of the wet floor and dry the trailer out. And see what the next rain brings us.

In 44 days I will be 90 years old.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->