prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Zoro! The last of the bunnies.

John raised two litters of bunnies (two does for 13 bunnies) so he could give them to children. He advertised on the internet and the children came to pick up a bunny. The driveway was busy for a few days. The children were happy and John was happy. Here is a picture of the litter. John is going for two more litters before the real hot weather sets in. I think that it is real nice of John to go to all the work necessary (nest, etc)  to make children happy.


John gave away 12. He decided to keep Zoro. (So named because of the black mask like marking around the eyes.)



Zoro is sure different looking. Big question. Is Zoro a male or a female?

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->