prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, May 1, 2015

First Grosbeak of Spring. Vital signs.

This fella and his spouse visited yesterday. I was so excited! They are Red-Breasted Grosbeaks. I checked my records. In 2013 they appeared on May 11. In 2014 and 2015 they appeared on April 30. They must have a calendar.



Here is what the male looks like in my bird book.


Pretty bird!

Recent Vital Signs.

The columns are date, steps/weight. High BP/Low BP-Pulse, and temperature. Blood pressure is good. Weight bad and temperature steady.

80 days to 90th birthday. Looking good.











No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->