prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Veterinarian John Adams.

Recall Patches, the cat from the woods,who came in a couple of weeks ago with two kittens and a bite out of her leg?                                                                                                                                                                            


It was a terrible wound. The size of the top of a soft drink can.


Dr John sprayed the wound almost daily with cleansing pain killing antiseptic spray.


This morning the wound was the size of a quarter. Should be all healed up soon. John did good. He is a multi talented guy. Patches's two kittens are sure happy about the recovery of their mom.                                                                                                                             

58 days to my 90th birthday. Like Patches, it looks like I am going to make it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->