prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Ten most popular prune picker posts.


The first list below is the ten most popular prune picker posts for all time. This is considering 2551 posts I have made since starting the blog in April 2010. I do not understand why an obscure little reference to the megalithic stones around the French Village of Carnac is number one on the list. In fact it has been viewed about ten times more than the second post on the list. How come?

The second list below is of the top ten viewed posts in the last 30 days. It is reasonable to assume that none of posts on the all time list would be present on the 30 day list.

Not true. There is Carnac in second place behind "Clancy sings good". After five years Carnac is in the top ten every 30 days.



















This is interesting to me. It tells me what items created the most interest from my readers.

68 days to my 90th.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->