prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Walking, weight, and vital signs report.


The numbers in these columns are date, steps, weight, blood pressure and pulse.


2400 steps is a mile. I am walking a about a mile and a half per day. Should be much more. My weight is stuck around 241. What of my goal of 220? Blood pressure looks good. These readings are the first thing in the morning after being quiet for three minutes.

I am keeping a log of my episodes of low blood pressure. Last Monday I was down for four hours. Tuesday after getting home from a cardiac stress test I had an episode of 1 1/2 hours in the afternoon. Wednesday I had a one hour episode.

Then no low pressure at all on Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun! Hooray! Then, bummer, low pressure for one hour after lunch today.  (to 72/41)

Low blood pressure seems to be an afternoon thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->