prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bluegrass Club Meeting in Arcadia.

I went to the North Louisiana Bluegrass Club monthly meeting yesterday. Enjoyed the music, a potluck dinner, and clog dancing. A friend from my water exercise class went with me. We enjoyed the music and had a great visit. I enjoyed her company.




Clog dancing.



The clogger worked up a sweat.



This man gave a patriotic reading from memory. Very impressive and touching.



Miss Thigpen and the old prune picker.


This touching monument is located behind the museum which is in the rear of the Arcadia Train Depot where the Bluegrass Club meets. I plan to visit the museum and post a blog about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->