prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Wonders of laxative and Flomax.

Had some uncomfortable days this week. My Flomax type medicine had ran out. It had heart control conflicts. I could barely, painfully pee. I was badly constipated. Then the laxative kicked in (all day long). I was given Flomax for the rest of my life. I am now in great shape except for being weak (I should soon get my strength.





1 comment:

  1. It's the little things, aint it? Hope things just continue to improve.

    Love and Hugs,
    A.B.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->